What Nautical Consulting International can do for your port.
- VTS Coastal and River– planning, installation, training (IALA standard)
- IALA certified Marine Risk Assessment (IWRAP and PAWSA, SIRA)
- VTS, needs assessment, planning, installation, training.
- Ship greenhouse gas emission calculations.
- Harbor Operations Manuals port and anchorage
- Internationally recognized marine aids to navigation experts..
- Aids to navigation needs assessment, planning, equipment, installation and training
- Marine safety – policy, regulations, staff and inspector training
- Channel design – for major shipping and river (Canadian Coast Guard model)
- Hazardous materials – standards and training
- Certified Translation French/English,
- Maritime Expert witness – accident analysis, court testimony
For our project experience in any of these fields please email at:
Tel. + 1-778-863-0026